The SI M Frame 3.0 PPE features a chemical resistant O-Matter® frame and Plutonite® lenses with HDO Optics for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection with the highest level of optical clarity.
The lightweight frame design has a Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nosepad for a secure, no-slip grip even under wet conditions. A lightweight and soft rubberized gasket comes pre-installed and designed to fit snugly against the head to help block wind and dust.
The clear lenses feature an anti-scratch coating on the front of the lens and a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface. The Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions and UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB up to 400 nm wavelength.
This model meets EN166 (EU) and ANSI Z87.1 (US) safety eyewear standards
• This model meets EN166 (EU) and ANSI Z87.1 (US) safety eyewear standards
• OPTICAL GRADE LENSES: Lenses are made from Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical grade polycarbonate featuring Oakley’s HDO® Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid™ Technology
• DISTORTION FREE: Distortion-free optics & 100% UVA/UVB up to 400nm wavelength protection
• CLEAR LENSES: Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions with no influence to contrast or color
• ANTI-SCRATCH / ANTI-FOG: Lenses provide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside
• O-MATTER® FRAME: Ultra lightweight impact and chemical resistant O-Matter® frame equipped with Unobtainium® increases grip and Thin Stem Technology for over-ear protection compatibility
• SECURE FIT: Even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad